Friday, May 27, 2011

I'm Back....

I want to start off with, apologizing for no new posts... I've been in a funk lately, I can't explain it, and I don't know why.  I suppose, that with work slowing down, my utter and complete exhaustion had caught up with me.. It was a rough tax season for me.  I like to think im Superwoman, and I can do it all,  I will feel like a failure if I can't be a loyal employee and a devoted mother and wife.  Truth of it is, I just ran myself into the ground.  Having just had a baby, and returning to work so soon really did a number on me. I'm finally feeling a little more like myself.  I even gave myself a mini make-over with a new hair do...



The girls are doing great! Olivia can officially roll over and back again. Such a big girl. If she was able to get up on all fours, she would be crawling all over the place.  I don't know if I'm ready for that just yet... She had her 4 month old check up last week, which was a little late, because she will be five months tomorrow.   She weighs, 14 1/2 pounds, and she is 25 inches long.  She got her shots, and a clean bill of health.



Ok, Sadie has made me a proud mommy.  She graduated Preschool yesterday.  I know for some this may seem like a silly event.  I feel that it is a big accomplish though.  It's a whole new chapter for her, and for us as parents... She had a great year in school, with some amazing teachers, who I feel really helped prepare her for Kindergarten.  We are hoping that she will be attending St. Mary's Charter School for the next 5 years.  She is such a big girl, and she will do amazing things.



So for now, we are just going to enjoy the summer and hang out!

Til my fingers dance again......

No comments:

Post a Comment