Thursday, March 24, 2011

Doctor Day.....

Hi All!

Well, today was spent in Victoria at the doctors.  Both the girls had check ups.  Sadie weighed  in at 45 pounds and is healthy... music to a mother's ears,  we all know that sick kids are the worst, and even more so when they are your own.  No one likes to see their baby suffer, so to know that they get a clean bill of health, reassures me i'm doing a good job.  Well at least with one of my girl's.  Olivia is weighing in at a healthy 12 pounds 12 ounces, so no worries there, her development is right where it should be for a 3 month old...Yay!  But, my poor baby girl has been put on breathing treatments, she has a touch of bronchitis, and allergies.  Hopefully the treatments will work, and she will get better.  I know it's not my fault that she has these things, but as a mommy I feel helpless that I can't prevent illness from happening.   All in all they are doing good, and I thank the good Lord for watching over my babies.



We are now anticipating the arrival of Momo Janis, (my mom from California).  She flys in tomorrow and will be here thru next Thursday... I'm very excited that my mom will be here, she will be meeting Olivia for the first time, she hasn't seen Sadie for a year and a half.  I'm very much looking forward to sharing my morning coffee with my mommy, and much needed girl talk.  Next Thursday will come to soon, but I'm very grateful for the time we are going to have with her.

Tomorrow is a few hours of work for mommy, and a few hours of school for Sadie, and then we will be on the road to San Antonio. So, with that being said I'm off to bed for some much needed rest.

Until my fingers dance with the keyboard again... be happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment