Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I Couldn't be a Prouder Mommy!!

It was a big day in the Lugo household!!

But first, I'll update you on how the weekend went.....
For the last week I've been fighting a sinus infection, so Saturday was a very laid back day in our household.
I did laundry, and cleaned up a little, but for the most part I just tried to relax.  Sunday, we attended church, and headed to my in-laws for lunch.  Adrian, wasn't feeling good so we just took it easy.  It was nice to be in comfy clothes, and lounging in bed with the girls and the hubby. It's not very often we get to do that...

Olivia, turned 4 months old on the 28th, where did the time go.. :(  It's seems like just yesterday, when we brought her home from the hospital.  She is reaching a lot of milestones these past few weeks.  She can now roll from her back to her tummy, she is eating baby food, and sleeps through the nite.  For the most part she is a very good baby.  She cries when she is hungry, and overly tired..  I am very blessed, that both my girls were and are good babies.. I believe she is starting to teeth, she is a drool machine, and everything goes into her mouth.  She is getting so big, so fast.  She smiles at people she recognizes and is starting to laugh... I'm glad I am not working as much now, I don't want to miss all this fun stuff...

Ok, now for the big news. Are you ready?? Sadie can tie her shoes!!  I know it may seem like I am overly excited about this accomplishment, but the main reason is because she learned how to do it in 30 minutes!
I sat her down, showed her how to do it twice, made her practice it 3 or 4 times and she had it down in no time.  I'm extremely proud of her, but then there is that other piece of me that's wondering what did I just do.  She is growing up, and I don't think I'm ready for it.  The other day, Adrian and I were commenting on how much older she seems.  She is so smart, and funny.  She comes up with the most clever comments, and her vocabulary is so big.  Her favorite word this past week is, "earlier"..lol.  She uses it a lot.  Pre- K graduation is 3 weeks away, I'm going to be a mess that day..

So as you can see, not much to report on the homefront.  It's always the same stuff, different day around here, with a few milestones to share.  I hope you all had a great weekend, and have a fabulous week....

Til my fingers dance again, love and happiness! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment